ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic Multi Process Machine
REBEL™ AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EUROPE
ESAB is introducing the go-anywhere, weld-anything REBEL portable welding system to the UK!
You don't know the meaning of a typical day - what it's like to work 9 to 5 at a desk. You don't know where you'll wind up on your next job, but you do know that you'll have to be ready for anything. And when it comes to welding, that means any process, any power, any material, anywhere, and every time. Meet Rebel. The go-anywhere, weld-anything machine that has everything you need to get the job done - start to finish. It's anything but typical.
- MXL 200 MIG torch, 3 m cable
- Electrode holder kit, 3 m cable
- Return cable kit, 3 m cable
- Gas hose incl. quick connector, 4,5 m
- 200 mm spool OK Aristorod 12.50 0.8 mm wire
- Additional drive rolls and contact tips for 0,6 – 0,8 – 1,0 mm wire
- Many machines claim they're multi-process, but are little more than a MIG machine in disguise. Rebel is a true multi-process welder, which means whether you're welding MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick - even those tricky 6010 rods - or TIG, Rebel will perform like it was born to run that process.
- Whether you've been welding for two years or 20, Rebel can make your job easier with sMIG (smartMIG). For rookies, there's basic mode, which makes setup simple. And for veterans, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds will truly blow your mind.
- You never know what welding process your next job will require, or what kind of input power you'll have available. That's why we've packed Rebel with the kinds of features that give you the flexibility to go anywhere and weld anything, so whether you have access to 120V or 230V power or even a generator, Rebel's got you covered.
- You're onsite, out in the field, and in the shop. So you need a machine that you can easily move around and that can withstand some serious wear and tear. Rebel can. With a sturdy, five-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, and IP23S-level protection, it's the go-anywhere machine for a reason. Plus, it comes with a three-year, handle-to-handle warranty and 100 percent satisfaction guarantee that leaves nothing to chance.
|Current Range||5-240A (230V)|
|MIG (MAG) Welding Output||205A/24.3V (230V) @ 25% Duty Cycle|
130A/20.5V (120V) @ 20% Duty Cycle
|MMA (SMAW) Welding Output||180A/27.2V (230V) @ 25% Duty Cycle|
90A/23.6V (120V) @ 40% Duty Cycle
|TIG (GTAW) Welding Output||180A/17.2V (230V) @ 30% Duty Cycle|
130A/15.2V (120V) @ 40% Duty Cycle
|Max. Plate Thickness||9,5 mm|
|Protection Class||IEC/EN 60974-1, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13. RoHS|
|Approvals||CSA E60974-1-00, IEC 60974-1|
|Generator Size Recommendation||7.5 kVA (230V); 3.7 kVA (110V)|
|Dimensions||(H 406 mm x W 229 mm x D 584 mm)|
|Warranty||3 years – handle to handle|